Program Committee for the ENGAGE CFO Strategy & Innovation Summit 2023
The Program Committee is an informal advisory group consisting of experts in the field of finance and business, representing various organizations and industries, forming the program basis for the ENGAGE CFO Strategy & Innovation Summit.
The main task of the Committee is to debate the trends and challenges affecting CFOs, their departments and organizations at local and global levels.
The result of this debate formulated bases for the main topics and elements of the agenda of the Summit.
- Mateusz Gromek FCMA, CGMA, CEO, Final Milestone Corporate Finance Advisory
- Jacek Kaczmarek FCMA, CGMA, CFO, PFR TFI S.A.
- Michał Kołomanski FCMA, CGMA, Vice President - Global FP&A COE, Discovery Inc
- Małgorzata Kuczewska-Łaska FCMA, CGMA, CFO, Business Mediator, Expert Witness
- Jowita Pakuła FCMA, CGMA, HQ Companies Controller and CFO, ABB
- Wojciech Wieroński FCMA, CGMA, General Manager Finance for Poland, MediaMarktSaturn Polska
- Magdalena Wereda-Kolasińska, PhD, FCMA, CGMA, MBA, EE&DACH Finance Lead, Unilever
- Piotr Malinowski, Head of Finance & Data Poland, NatWest
- Mariusz Dziurdzia, Clients & Markets Leader, Partner, PwC
- Sabyasachi Ghosh, Finance Transformation, Director, PwC
- Tomasz Gorzynski ACMA, CGMA, Finance Director BMI Poland w BMI Group (Roofing & Waterproofing)
- Gagan Sabharwal, Head of Global Finance Centre - Krakow, HSBC
- Ash Noah CPA, FCMA, CGMA, VP & Managing Director Management Accounting & ESG, AICPA & CIMA